- 3741 Kahlert Ave, Louisville, KY 40215
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1092 Sqft
- You will not want to miss seeing this attractive 3BR/2BA all brick home. Plenty of natural sunlight throughout the home. Large eat-in kitchen perfect for any size family. Wait until you see the fenced-in yard where you can host many gatherings and cookouts on your deck. Close to Churchill Downs and University of Louisville. Priced to sell so schedule your private showing TODAY!
- 218 N Hubbards Ln, Louisville, KY 40207
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1741 Sqft
- OPEN HOUSE on November 1, 2020 from 2-4! If you are looking for a charming Cape Cod home in desirable St. Matthews surrounded by matures trees, this is the home for you! Enter the affordable home and be greeted with plenty of natural sunlight through the bright picture window in the living room. Enjoy many holiday celebrations in the dining room with easy access to the kitchen. There are two nicely sized bedrooms and full bath on the first level. The second level offers a large bedroom with a bonus area that can be ...
- 5410 Rolling Ridge Rd, Louisville, KY 40214
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 1422 Sqft
- OPEN HOUSE, Sunday, October 11, 2020, from 2-4 pm. Look no further because you will not want to miss this all brick 4-bedroom home on a cul-de-sac in Rolling Ridge. Enter the well-maintained home and you will be greeted with hardwood flooring and an abundance of natural sunlight through the picture window in the living room. The flow of the home takes you into a large dining area and kitchen. Picture friends sitting around the breakfast bar visiting as you prepare meals on the multiple countertops. You will be amaz ...
- 1307 Gilmore Ln, Louisville, KY 40213
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 744 Sqft
- Great opportunity at a low cost. This 1 bedroom 1 bath home has a lot of potential. Sitting on 1 acre near town is something you don't want to miss out on. Selling AS IS!.